[Хак] Sidebar Anywhere [BOP5]

Тема в разделе "Хаки, моды и скрипты 4.2.x", создана пользователем cupin06, 7 июл 2013.

1. cupin06

cupin06

Симпатии:
    [​IMG]

Код:
    Version 2.2.0

The new Activity Stream for VB 4.2.0 is very nice but it feels like it is missing something- and what it is missing is a sidebar. Ideally at some point VB will release a custom sidebar built just for the Activity Stream but until then this quick mod will let you use the built in forum sidebar on the Activity Stream.

As of version 2.0 besides just working on the Activity Stream the mod can now add a sidebar to ANY vBulletin page including forums, threads, groups, albums, who's online, forum leaders, and more. In fact you can easily add the sidebar even to custom pages from custom mods.

New Features
    Now works on ANY vBulletin Page
    Option to align sidebar with page content or top of page
    Option to Disable Sidebar Collapse Option (By Usergroup in 2.1.0)
    Collapsed sidebar state now "remembered" on different pages
    Option to enable Sidebar by Usergroup
    Option to disable Sidebar by Forum (if enabled for forums/threads)
    Option to disable Sidebar in specific styles
    Options to disable sidebars if mobile devices detected*
    NOTE: To enable mobile device detection options you must install the Mobile Browser Detector mod.

Live Demo: Qapla.com Activity Stream

You can enable or disable the Sidebar Anywhere independently of the forum sidebar but they will both display the same content (blocks.)

NEW - If you need to have different blocks on different pages check out this add-on.

You must have at least 1 block setup and active for the sidebar to show.

Unlike most of my other mods this mod is enabled by default upon installation. Be default it is setup to show only on the Activity Stream and register.php pages.

I am aware there is already a mod out there "Everywhere Sidebar" by another coder. This is completely different code and I made this because my "Staff Online Sideblock" mod did not work on Sidebar Everywhere but it does work on this mod.

This mod requires at least VB 4.2.0 to work on the Activity Stream but should work on older VB 4.x.x versions on other pages.

Full view of admin cp options: http://www.qapla.com....tings_full.jpg.

Please "Mark as Installed" if you use this.
    Donations Always Appreciated.

The old version Zip file Sidebar for Activity Stream by BOP5 v11.zip works only on the Activity Stream.

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH THIS MOD- THEY ANSWER MOST OF THE QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE IT.
    Download