[Хак] Donations with IPN Support

Тема в разделе "Хаки, моды и скрипты 4.2.x", создана пользователем cupin06, 7 июл 2013.

1. cupin06

cupin06

Симпатии:
    [​IMG]

Код:
    vB Version: 4.2.0

Donations with IPN Support
    by ChrisTERiS

Maybe you'll think why another addon for Donations. Well its true that there are another 2 (maybe 3) addons for donations, but as I know none of them supports:

Instant Payment Notifications
    Multi level Goals

Just for this reason and as I wanted to use it for my site I coded this addon. I can't say that is the flagship on his category, but it has exactly what I want. Check the features below and if you like them, then download and use it.

1.- Features

Unlimited level of Goals (Categories). In my case it's useful as I want to have a goal for each of my mods, so I wanted to have 3 root categories for vB3, vB4, vB5 etc.
    Instant Payment Notification. You don't need anymore to manually mark donations as paid.
    Auto generates donation forms for:
    Forum Sidebar: Generates, Installs and Activates the form !!
    CMS Widget: Generates and Installs it. The only that you've to do is to add it on your Layout.
    On Screen: This is very useful as it shows the code on the screen where you can copy and paste it in any page (eg to create vBadvanced block). You can add this code even in pages out of your vB directory as it has the full url for submission.
    You can Manually add/edit/delete Donations
    There is a "My Donations" menu in UserCP
    Total donations (amount) appears at postbit.

2.- Installation

Download and unpack the file
    Open with a text editor the file: donations_paypal.php and modify line 9 setting the full path (server path) to the file donations/paypallog.txt
    Save the file and upload all the files from upload/ folder to your vB installation.
    CMOD 666 the file donations/paypallog.txt (it writes only the errors).
    Login to AdminCp and set the Donations-> General Settings
    Give a look at PM and Page Options in case that you want to change the predefinied messages
    Add you Goals
    ....and last create your forms for Forum sidebar or CMS page

3.- Attention

I don't need a seperate page for donations that's why you'll not find a dedicate page for it. If you want I can add such a page with some toys like "Latest donations", "Top Donors" etc. For my own use I'll add tomorrow (and then I'll release it here) a block generator which will works just like the donation form, but showing data like "Top Donors" etc. Everything should be automatic.

4.- Copyright

It's frustating to write always "Don't remove my copyright". It became so boring so I decided to place a switch on the options. If you think that my name is so ugly, just turn it off and it will gone.

Download